Qlik Version Control Software
Latest Qlik Version
Ebiexperts provide two Qlik Version Control Products with a single view of the latest Qlik version globally and per environment.
WIP Version Control for Qlik: Manually control your Qlik processes (check out/in, publish etc.) outside of Qlik. API provided for DevOps/DataOps/Qlik CICD.
WIP Version Control solution provides version management, quality management, deployment management and audit controls for Qlik applications.
Control all Qlik application versions and asset versioning such as visualizations, private and public sheets, extensions, connections, variables, configurations, tasks and other dependencies of applications and/or reports.
WIP Version Control is our manual check-in/out version control system.
Don’t wish to control versions manually?
Work directly in Qlik Sense (Hub) and WIP Active provides the full audit data in our WIP Active Governance Application.
WIP Active provides retention of changes and instant restore of application objects such as sheets, stories, master library items etc.
Qlik Version Control Benefits
Qlik Automated Version Control Benefits
- Comprehensive Qlik version control and agile change management (Kanban) solution
- Build-in risk management controls
- Full support for Qlik application versions, extensions, mashups and dependency management
- Integrated WIP Agile Board (Kanban) with Jira integration for package releases and publication management
- Rich metadata search on files, expressions, variables, users and more
- Workflow controlled publications and quality related escalations
- Instant restore / roll-back for Qlik
- Enable single or multiple developers on a single Qlik application
- Automate Qlik version control of connections, variables, tasks and other dependencies
- Qlik version comparisons on any Qlik application versions, impact analysis, publication history and application script quality management
- API’s provided for DevOps/DataOps/Qlik CICD integrations
- Provides a full audit analysis of all changes as to who changed what and when
Core Solution Features
- Work within relevant BI integrated products with WIP Source Control running the background source control requirements
- WIP for Qlik Source Control automatically performs all the background work while developers of Qlik perform their work. WIP Source Control for Qlik will automatically:
- Automated file and dependency management
- Complexity analysis quality control per environment & file
- Extend into WIP Governance Risk Compliance solution activation for Qlik Sense and Qlik Cloud
Integrated Value Add: Qlik
- WIP Agile Board
- Digital agile board to manage requirements, tasks, developer workload and collaboration throughout their lifecycles
- WIP Agile Board JiraSync
- Jira integration to WIP Agile Board syncronising projects, backlogs, tasks & subtasks, users etc.
- Qlik Sense Section Access Management
- Automated data security for Qlik Sense
- Automated stream level security access management
- Self-service data level security access management
- Instant user on/off-boarding to and from applications
- Application license activation/deactivation
- Qlik Automated Version Control
- Automated server, stream, user and application version control on both production and development environments
- Retention policy compliance
- Instantly restore or roll-back application assets (sheets, stories, master items, bookmarks etc.)
WIP Version Control for Qlik Demo Video
We Love problem statements!
- We need to control development change control, who did what and when
- We need visibility on impact when planning source to target changes
- We need to assess development change comparisons
- We need to manage quality of application code and standards
- We need to know the health and growth of our environments and assets
- We need to ensure QA testing before Production publication
- We need to control publication processes
- We need to manage packages throughout the development lifecycle
- We need automated version management
- We need to know which application version has been deployed
- We struggle to manage deployments between servers and environments
- We need to control versions of BI assets such as extensions, tasks, content and other dependencies
- We need to control versions and comparisons of all files not only application files
- We need to know when admins need to act
- We need to share common standards and knowledge